Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Yought’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Yought, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN 90632754992, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This includes any third party links that may link away from the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website. This means unlawful behaviour such as phishing, spam, viruses, malware as well as illful behaviour is prohibited and will result in action.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For Referral and Pre-Launch Pages as well as other relevant pages.
1. By signing up, you ("user") agree to be unconditonally bound by these rules and you present yourself only and you must meet the eligiblity of all requirements. These requirements include the user signing up must be above the age of 18 legally and not have the ill intention of caushing harm to the website as well as the assets.
2. By entering and 'referring' others you must abide that all referrals are not duplicates, your own emails as well as fake accounts. If discovered and proven, your referrals will be made invalid and no rewards will be given out.
3. Rewards are based off a tier structure based off what the website shows. E.g. 3 Referrals = Lifetime Ambassador Account
4. If a campaign is a giveaway, by signing up, you agree that Yought, anyone acting on the behalf of Yought as well as Yought's licensees, successors and assigns hall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
5. Yought reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Yought's control corrupt or affect the adminstration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Campaign. Yought has the sole right to disqualify individuals who have intention to tamper or attempt to tamper with the entry process. This includes multiple entries with the same IP address, multiple entries with the same computer, bots, malicious behaviour as well as anything that is similar.
6. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Yought and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
6. Details for packages for rewards are below:
- Full Digital Marketing Audit: Includes analysis of digital marketing stack and areas of improvement
- Full digital marketing consultation and workshop: Includes analysis of digital marketing stack and recommendations for each component as well as workshops to go through how to implement these changes.
- Graphics Package: Includes 1 logo, 3 Banner Creative / Ads and 1 Email Design
7. Any audit and consultation reward packages are given out after full release of Yought only.
8. Any reward that involves discounts are assumed to be based off a yearly plan unless stated otherwise